A Fishy Affair : Sustainable Seafood Gala
Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation hosts an annual sustainable seafood gala event, A Fishy Affair, in Savannah, GA. The event brings to light the invasive spread of Pacific red lionfish into the Atlantic and offers delicious, sustainable seafood options from our Georgia waters. Local celebrity chefs are challenged to prepare their own unique seafood dish for the first course followed by a full dinner. Guests enjoy a raffle, live auction, education and entertainment that benefits Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation. Join us as a sponsor of this impactful event to champion local sustainable seafood.
The Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation wishes to thank our incredible sponsors, extraordinary chefs, dedicated volunteers and the Savannah community for supporting A Fishy Affair! Join us in 2021 for more deliciously sustainable seafood and fun!
Chef Lineup for 2019: Chris Hathcock, Husk; Patrick McNamera, Noble Fare; Jean Yves Vendeville and Gearry Claudell, Savannah Culinary Institute; Chefs Sam Brod, John Hamstra and Jin Kang, The Landings Club;
- $1,500 = (Banded Sea Star) Hosts a party of 10 guests at your personal or corporate themed table
- $2,000 = (Regal Sea Fan) Hosts a party of 10 guests at your themed table with logo placement on website
- $2,500 = (Atlantic Spadefish) Sponsors a chef station with logo placement on print and web
- $5,000 = (Loggerhead Turtle) Featured event sponsor with themed table for 10 guests, logo placement on print and web, and program recognition
- $15,000 = (North Atlantic Right Whale) Signature event sponsor with all perks of Loggerhead plus media promotions